2011年6月21日星期二

My fantastic Sunday

subway...^^


LOVE WITH SUBWAY ADY....

CHOCOLATE CREAM CHIP


carynn's drinks
finally finish hiking dee....rest



my twins sis=ying and ching=

=)
smile=)

youth park...^^


wanna go to church lur...^^

Wohoo~finally today Sunday ady…tmr might be a new week…
Yea…syoknya
Because I hate Sunday while just stay at home and do nothing
But….today was totally different for me
I have much activity for today…
Morning I have gone to church with wei, then after came back from church
I have gone hiking with my dears at Youth Park…super duper tired with hiking
Long time din hiking dee…sweat all
Fuyoh~it was totally nice when we looking down from the hill…hahah
I like it so much….1st time that I hiking with my twins dear and buddy…
During that smtg unhappy ady happen…haizzz
After came back from hiking it was 8 smtg dee…I have to take bus and go to QB
OMG~~wearing short pants and t-shirt walk at QB
Then have my starbucks chocolate cream chip as my drink
Subway as my dinner and tutti frutti as my dessert
After that go back oi oi…haha
Super duper rich ady carynn lee…they all just take MCD as their dinner
But you eat ho liao after hiking…ish~~
Actually I was thinking I need to have my DOME alone de…
But…too lonely dee… just need somebody to accompany me
Haha~~
Today someone become black black jor…haha…go fishing lur
Then leg bleeding ady…haha,syok…who ask you so stupid har
Next time be careful yar….ben dan …

没有评论:

发表评论