2011年12月12日星期一

Sat night with my toy…

night night my blogger






ke ai^^



ESPRIT my TOY name





crazy....
Today nothing to do, I just go “hang gai gai” with sis and her bf
Yes~we were here,auto- city SUSHI KING
Today suddenly got mood eat sushi
Haha~let’s crazy with it
Well,we really crazy jor,eat till drop
Wahahah~nice!!!
But the weather was cool like hell,outside was raining
Can you imagine?outside was rain and we eat like crazy inside there
With air-corn short pants and without jacket
What the hell…opps~
Finally full…then have a walk around the shop
And finally I found it my medicine at guardian
Woohoo~no nid go buy at hospital jor
Haha~
Tonight is sat night, what to do?
Ntg to do, so just crazy and keep take picture with my toy
Every night I will hold it and sleep, my hands will feel it warm with it…
And I will bring it along together with me when travel around…^^
So “ho mia”

没有评论:

发表评论