2009年11月7日星期六

lorong is so dangerous

So tired today,because yesterday I slp at 5am in the morning
and wake up at 8am smtg~
so sleepy! But then now I still in front computer
Haha~no choice because I wanna to update my blog and also my facebook album
Long time ady I din’t update my album~of course I’m lazy~
Yeah yeah 2moro I’m going to cut my hair ady so happy about it
Half year ady i did’t cut my hair~ now my hair like a grass ady
i wan cut my hair for long time’s ago but then my mum always say to me no nid to cut
now i dun care about it ady~tis is my hair I wan cut tat is my business
till now I still no understand y around of my friend like to walk “lorong”

I still not understand
walk “lorong” so happy mie~

I don’t think so~
y still hv many ppl like to walk it
yesterday my friend gv her parents detect she and her bf got out

without her parents permission
so many time ady she do like tis~

she jz say v her parents she go out v her friend but actually
she go out v her bf~ thn tat days (forget ady which days)

her brother saw her at gurney with her bf
after she reach home her mother know all tat she hv bf.
she feel unhappy and her mum wanna she break up with her bf~
her mum say she is still young not suitable to hv bf
and she must concentrate to her study
because next year she will take part in spm
so she must study very well
and she gv me a call tell me all about tis~I jz say to her what can I do?tis is yr choice
y begin u dun tell yr parents about all tis?and now cry alone that is no point
I tell u before ady but u dun wan to listen what I say~

answer for yrself what u do it nobody can help u
I jz can say it don’t walk lorong next time~

tat is so dangerous if u not believe me u can try it
Don’t walk lorong~walk highway better


没有评论:

发表评论