2009年12月3日星期四

no tittle

Ohh yes! finally my account paper is over ady
Left 3 subject economy paper Chinese paper and also geografi paper
This year account paper very difficult most people cant find tat balance
And no enough times to complete it
Tat target for LCCI are most high ady~
Sure cant pass account on my spm result
Swt~tat day Catherine ask me after get my spm result still continue my study arr
I jz answer to she sure I will continue my study in college
She asking me again wat course I will take
I tell to her my mum wanna mii take course in accountancy
Catherine say with mii she will take course in business
And she will sign up in January intake
Wahh~so fast ler,but then I need to earn money at January and february
Haha~no enough money ady
Maybe I will sign up in march intake~
Spm will ending coming soon hope I can get a gud result on spm
After spm so many thing wanna to do ler
Going shopping with my buddy,celebrate x’mas with my family and my friends
And so many…I also planning to dyeing my hair
But I think original colour is better for mii
After spm I need to enjoy myself in the holiday
Good luck all ya~and don’t forget take care yourself my dearly classmate and friend


没有评论:

发表评论