2010年5月15日星期六

Assignment week

Omg~maybe start from this week I will be a bit busy d
Because I want to do my assignment and prepare my assignment presentation
Shit~my assignment haven finish yet and
no enough time to do my slide show for my presentation ady
For my presentation dead line is May of 24 and 25 but I still playing at there~
Actually I didn’t have any mood at tis few weeks, somemore I get sick~
A lot of things should I complete it~ very make me headache is I still don’t understand
About micro economics actually I very hate this subject
But what can I do it?
just accept it and try my best to understand what tat micro economics needs
Just forget it’s so happy Monday d Malaysian studies will defer to other days
Because HM STUDENT, CA STUDENT, TM STUDENT go to Perlis d Istana for serving
Quite good about that but our business student wont join in
Actually I did have any interest to go there d~haha just Istana only
I dun care about tat too much, our classmate ROZALIA have to join in to Istana
I hope tat she can share her experience with us~feel happy about it out business class still got
People can go wit them to Istana~good luck for everyone who will go to Istana next week~
Hope every things is okay, God will bless you all take care yak~
I really wanna going to crazy d~I promise myself after I finish my assignment I will go eat
Baskin robin~jio all my sister and brother go~really cant tahan lur~I’m coming BR waiting for me
Wanna treat tat day,YING YING, ENGIN,KYLE AND ALSO AH WEI~
Go BR for celebrate for complete assignment~yeah~~happy

没有评论:

发表评论