2010年7月1日星期四

long time ago

WOW,long time ady i dint update my blog~
coz very busy,a lot of event at college
and i also hv to join in and become so busy
haha~today ms.kajari suddenly give us a small test
omg~gone ady larh~i dunno how to ans tat question
and just sit at there dunno what should i do
i ady try my best to find out tat ans but i still cant remember it
sure my finnal test will fail d~but i also will try my best to do it
after 3 week finall exam will coming soon d...kin jiong
but i haven do any revison yet~quite pity eh~
no time leh~~
and mummy always say tat same thing to me~
heare it i also cant tahan d lorh~

mummy~pls dun always repeat tat same thing wit me larh~~
yea~tis week sis ady come bek to home ady~
haa~finally i no nid done my house keeping alone d~
actually i ady plan want to move out from butterworth d
coz next sem is long sem~and maybe i have class untill night~
i very tired every days want come-and-go
whether i feel tired i also wanna go bek to butterworth
quit tired d~mummy also ask my move out to peneng
i ady find tat hus, but tat hus got some thing tat mummy dont like it
and if i ask her go take a look i 100% confirm that she will
"ki siao" d~coz very dangerous at tat place d~
i still thinking abt tat~

没有评论:

发表评论