2010年9月15日星期三

14-09-10

Wow~today sleep until 1 smtg
Cause yesterday over tired dee…haha
Luckily mummy goes to work dee
If not, sure I get scold by her
Anyway, after wake up I have wash my face, brush my teeth
Than direct take my lunch together with my breakfast
Cool man~bad habit
Shit~eat too over dee…full until want to vomit
Tonight geh dinner I think I no need eat d
Yong date me go eat pizza together with her
Sorry yar yong we go next time
Cause today I really full d….next time I treat you
Hahax…opps
My mood is coming, every day also face the same problem
I hate assignment cause no idea plus my English is not very pro
Sometimes I will think about it if I learn English earlier
Izzit my English can improve and become pro?
The main problem is my family are using mother tough
To communicate with me so I just can speak when study
Hais…. I must talk more by using English
Shy to face my lecture
Cause they all are using English to communicate
It also makes me panic and suffer to face them
Some more want talk in front of them
Yuck~~I hate it
Yea ~ 2moro College reopens dee
Happy neh….actually I hate holiday because it so bored
And nothing to do…finally 2moro college reopen d
Hahax….waseh 2moro mr.SURESH class
Sure I will get bully by he dee~
LOL….
Yes~2moro can meet Miss Kajari ady
I miss her a lot, she is a good lecture and she very take care of us
She treats us like her child and always gives us a good one
I love you Miss Kajari…you are the super number one
Hiak hiak hiak

没有评论:

发表评论