2010年9月15日星期三

13-09-10

Damn shit today really unlucky
Cause of smtg happened with my mummy car
Actually today mummy have to drive car go to work dee
Because sister ask mummy leave car for her
She wanted go to Penang take smtg wit her friend
Who know that sister very unlucky at today?
She goes add patrol at petrol station
And she add the wrong petrol
That stupid Malay girl also no brain plus no comment sense
Ask sister add the diesel patrol, it is different type of patrol
This type of patrol just for lorry and can you imagine that patrol add into myvy car?
Boom~shit man
Cant start anymore, and sister just stuck at there
Phone her boyfriend come and help
Walao eh, damn pek cek
Actually I also date my friend do assignment d
Time is over around one hour d
Finally want spend money again
I hate the Malay girl
Izzit you is colour blind or what?
Simple colour you also can’t different it
You better go eat shit!!!
What can I do and what should I do
The time is over ady,I just phone CL LIM fetch me to jetty
Sorry tying and qi let your wait for us
Actually is my fault….
Hais….we went to Greenland MCD do our assignment
Arh~~forget to bring my pen drive
Can’t do anything dee~~

just sit at there make a joke with them
Walao, feel like rubbish waste time only
LOL
JC fetch us to jetty~cool girl
She drive very steady dee~super duper yeng
She is DBM F2….yeng!!! I like it
After reach Butterworth

I ask my sister go there fetch me and CL LIM
At the moment my mummy car send back d
Take it go repair if another car
Hng~ sure sister will kena 9696 ady
Lucky is just myvy…mummy just scold her only
After that I follow sis go PCF take smtg wit her friend
Quite tired and don’t know what should I said
Meet yong at night,we go apex our “old house”
We just bring our laptop go there and online
I also do my assignment at the moment
When I told yong about this,she keep laugh
Walao leh~pity you know
Tired~tired~tired~




没有评论:

发表评论