2010年12月27日星期一

Damn tired…

This few days I was very tired and lazy
Just because of my final exam,
final exam really make me crazy
Not enough sleep,
not enough eat some more not enough time
Argh~~damn tired…exam make me to kill myself
One week already I did not sign in my facebook
And also no enough to update my blog
Lazy….lazy…lazy….
Just because of the final exam
I almost forgot all the things
Include my hand phone number
And every time when I was take bus
I forgot which place I want to go
Always forgot~~
those want to ask me bring something else
to your please remind me again
Because sure I will forget to bring…
too many things I want to do d…
This month also is my finance month,
my pocket lack of money for this month…
I also don’t know where I span the money for?
Some more this month I want go
hatyai trip with my buddy
Yer…lack of money d….
mummy can you increase my money arh?
Actually is not really lack of money lar
just I not enough to span only…
Haha~~going to have semester break very soon
Happy and just thinking of can sleep until late d
No more receive a same message by CL LIM
2moro 8.30? haha,
she always send me the same message….
No more alarm and the same transport I will take to college
Say good bye to Penang for almost one month
Hiak hiak….

没有评论:

发表评论