2010年12月27日星期一

The end….

for mii=]

Nando's=)

Today finally my final exam was over…
Finally I can rest and enjoy my holiday d…haha
After the last paper was microeconomics
Walao,it really make me headache and very kin jiong
Just waiting for 3pm and on that time I want goes to gurney plaza
Haha~cause I already meet yong at there
Enjoy myself after my final exam with yong
Yong buy a dress from MANGO
It was very nice….haha
Wow~ finally I can eat a very ample lunch
Nando’s!!!Wow a great lunch
After that we went to buy things….
At night 3 of us meet up at fresh for “yam char”
Chatting, laughing and gossip-ing…
Some more we did not meet up for one week d
After fresh we went to noodle station eat ice-cream
Although I feel very tired, but I still feel very satisfaction
Thank a lot yong for your accompany and thanks for weii your treat
Happy that my life had both of your…thanks a lot, sister forever=)

没有评论:

发表评论