2011年1月14日星期五

Another unlucky day

Today is Thursday normally if my class starts from 10am
I should be wake at 8am and take bath ready go to college
But today was different I wake at 7 take my shower
Ready my things and walk to bus stop wait for bus
Today is early than before d, cause today no people drive me to jetty
And I need to take bus from my house to jetty
But today was very damn unlucky
I waiting bus from my house almost one and half hours
No bus at all….how come?and that time I was go mad
My classes start from 10am neh
Some more I wake early and prepare for early to go
Shit!!9 o’clock d, and that time I was waiting bus at my house
Stupid, finally bus come d…and my house to jetty need half and hours
Arrival jetty was 9.30am d, bull shit man~
No ferry at all for that moment when I was reach jetty
I know I will be late to class d
Finally I reach college at 10.30am, fuyoh~~
Thanks GOD give me “ang pau”before CNY
Hate~~unlucky day
Thanks GAN, CL and JC your help….i will not forget it what be happened today
Haha~today geh moral class was cancel d, and I can go back take a rest
My stomach was very pain and moody for a whole day…
After I come back from college I direct take my towel and go for my one hour’s bath
After bath eat something and take a nap…
7pm sleep until 10pm…beh tahan dee
Stomach was very pain and pain
Chatting with mummy at her room
I tell her what happened I had done today…
Haiz…really kao lat!!!
Thanks sis buy the Korea drama for me…love it so much…
Bad news~~today the time table was change again d
But I more prefer the old time table
Cause I have 2 days was no class
But new time table everyday has class ….
Oh ya!!2moro I want to ask MR.DARIEN help me check my laptop d…
Sot jor, suddenly can’t online…haiz
I was thinking for buy a new laptop better…
CARYNN LEE please take care yourself and think of your healthy=)



没有评论:

发表评论