2011年1月14日星期五

My first day

Ishh~~today is my first day gone to class for my new semester
The feel still a same, nothing different
Haha~our 1st class was IT class
I like it so much, cause of the lecture MR.DARIAN
A handsome and young lecture…cool man~~like him so much
Waseh~today finally result was come out d
Bad and sad news for me….i failed 2 subject leh!!!argh….
But by the way I also feel very happy d
Because my micro pass jor, no need resit again….
Thanks MR.JOHNNY and MR.SURESH give me a lot of chance
Today we take our lunch at chicken rice shop near new world park there
Haha~long times d we din take our lunch together
After came back from lunch the flowing class was ENGLISH 2
Meet with MR.TERENCE again~haha
His class was very bored, almost going fall asleep…
Later moral class until 7.30pm…LOL
Hate and damn tired…help me arh!!!
Today between weii and me was something happen
I also don’t know, and we I also hope that we quarrel with such matters
Feel unhappy and damn stuck on that time
Haiz…just a little bit angry…but now everything is settling down
I hope you know but you can’t understand my mind….
Everything was passing jor….forget it=)
Today when I arrival home was 9smtg dee
Quite tired but feel happy cause together with you all
Yes!!2moro no class, so tonight can sleep late a bit
Miss my dear so much…waiting for date of 18

没有评论:

发表评论