2011年1月10日星期一

Unlucky

Today consider is unlucky day, cause today my stomach very pain
Morning pain until night and some more I don’t know
Go toilet for how many times d
Damn pain….
Same as my hand phone also spoil at the same time
Argh!!!This is a fool?
Finally my hand phone become sensor hand phone d
My hand phone will help me do all
Automatic help me call out, automatic help me send message
Help me change the phone mode, everything just automatic
No need control by myself…
Very unpleasant~~get lose please
At night mummy phone me

and told me that her car get bang by people
Walao eh, how come wor? When mummy told me I get shock
By the way mummy told me she is safety…
Sister and her boyfriend go and settle for her already
Huh~~make me worried about her only
Mummy drive car long time already didn’t get any happened
But today she unlucky and get people bang her car….
Anyway, mummy GOD bless you…thanks GOD
Ish~~hate!!Hate!!





没有评论:

发表评论