2011年1月10日星期一

Super duper bored

Since my semester break start until now
I was felt very bored…everyday repeat the same things
Sleep, eat, play, and hang out with friend
lol….become pig already man…
Some more Chinese new year are coming soon
But I still din keep my body…
Opps, I must keep fit man…
Argh….damn shit!!
My holidays was very damn and just stuck every days
After came back from hatyai

I just felt that my life seem like nothing
Shit~~every day after woke up

my brain just stuck at there for a few minute
Don’t know where I gonna start to move…
Yor…damn hate life such like this
I started to miss my classmate,

miss the moment that we go lunch together
But finally tomorrow is our college new semester induction day
And finally I no need be a maimed person at home
Hopeful….

没有评论:

发表评论