2011年2月21日星期一

Plagiarism will not be tolerate

Hate those always be plagiarism…
please don’t pretend yourself
If you really want to copy just tell it…
You pretend like this it show that you very low class you know?
WTF!!!You thought who you are? Paris Hilton? Princess? Or what?
Please, don’t act like polite girl, a very rich girl
You’re not…you make me vomit with your stupid sucker face…
Don’t try to challenge me… you are not my adversary
Poker face please gets lose….
I hate people copy my style that is my own style
Even though that is just a brand that I always buy, hair style, or my words
That all is belonging to me…if you really need it then just tell me
You must ask my permission, stupid! your mum no teach you before?
I want to tell you next time when you steal something
Please don’t forget to wipe up your mouth….
Don’t force me help you to do advertisement about you
Your body is dirty; your body is fake
You’re the only fucking bitch in the world…
Ignore with your stupid idiot plagiarism
Please don’t be plagiarism any more…

没有评论:

发表评论