2011年3月18日星期五

14/03/2011


i love starbucks
carynn=)

ramdom=)


carynn in the car...muackzz

Today I really spend my half day at Penang….
Damn tired…but happy
Finally today I have meet up with Wilson 许傅绅
Ha-ha…nice rite his Chinese name, like it so much
Today mummy also went to Penang for cut hair…
Now her hair become short hair already, no more long hair
Look fresh and new style sexy mummy
I like it…haha
After drop mummy at salon
Than sis and I went to 1st avenue meet Wilson
LOL…he looks more mature than before d
Now days handsome d…totally different jor
We spend our time at STARBUCKS during waiting mummy phone
Chatting nonstop man…feel relax sharing things with him
But we din take any picture…haiz
Around 6 smtg mummy phone us
And ask us go drive her
After pick up mummy, we send Wilson go back his home…
Now I only know that actually his house quite far from han house
But before that he told me near only…
I think you crazy d Lar…quite far you know?
After send him back, we went to add patrol at patrol station
Then we direct went back to Butterworth
Mummy said she want go to Sunway for buy something
So we went to Sunway after back from Penang…
Fuyoh…today totally tired…
After finish my bath and wrote my blog …
I miss him and her so much…
Is time to sleep d…love you all





没有评论:

发表评论