2011年3月18日星期五

Study mood…

Damn man~until now I still do nothing
Just keep relax myself…OMG!!
I need a study mood, please wake me up
Like a hell, today is Tuesday 5 days more
Lazy to study moral, because need to memorize all the value
Since my secondary school
I already list moral subject into my black list subject
But now at my college life still face the same subject
Some more is the useless subject…
What use for we study this subject?
Now days mostly people didn’t have moral
If you think study moral can help us
Then this world will not face the same problem
Argh….hate!
I must pass this subject
I don’t want re-sit moral paper
Guan yin ma…pleases! I need your help now
Let my mood turn to study mood…
Today I must study my IT subject…
For me IT subject kinder hard,

but I think go through the notes
Should be no problem d…
Opps…another headache subject, maths!!
OMG!!! Haiz…lazy to face d
No idea, no mood plus tired with maths…
Just left it first….revision the important subject better
Sad with my exam time table…four days
What the hell?
No need to bother to much…just take it easy
I trust myself…just do what I think and go ahead with my feeling
Exam week try to affliction my patience

没有评论:

发表评论