2011年5月14日星期六

Ugly month…

Gosh!! My face become cacat already…
As your know I was busy for my
Assignment, project, and also my mid-term
Not enough time to sleep, and now my black eye circle was come out ady
And my face looks cacat with pimple and looks pallor
Yuck~I should daub more sun block and BB cream when I was going out
These kinds of face ask me use nothing into my face when going out?
Please! No way…cause it look very ugly
At least put some sun block it could be better…
OMG!! Oh no…damn shit!!
Ugly! Ugly! Ugly!
My messy hair…not time go for salon
Ish~ hate!
I have to dye my hair become black ady…cause now was too~~~
I also don’t know what should I use it to describe my hair
After pass up my assignment
I think I should make appointment with my hair stylist ady
Cacat all~~

没有评论:

发表评论