2011年6月30日星期四

dinner with my family

stupid brother...^^haha




make it myself...










carynn in the CHILI'S


make oder pls...hehe

Tonight Chili’s as my dinner…yummy yummy
It was super duper full…hahah
Don’t know what happen with my mind dee, why should I call you
Who you are to me??
It is just normal friend? Just nothing? Or what
I just a little bit concern about only, why should you use that kind of sound
It look like “beh syok” ady…find!!!What I just know is, that is last time I sms you
Please don’t ask about me anymore…go ahead with your life…
You totally change a lot man…we din change, that person change a lot is you
Please ask yourself it’s??
Damn keep on think about it…and just think it should I gave you that thing…
Actually tonight suppose be my happy dinner with my family
And because of you, make my mood turn become moody…
CARYNN LEE remember it he is that one who treat you good
And not him…







































没有评论:

发表评论