2011年6月6日星期一

So what??(260511)

today finance class was cancel already…luckily class was cancel
I can stay at home and done my assignment
Actually today I suppose to hang up dee, but I not yet finish it
So tomorrow only pass it to exam department…
What the hell??? Keep on steady at here
So what?? I want to enjoy my life without stress
Who want to be a number one just goes ahead
I don’t bother or care it anything…just be myself
No matter how I done it good, at the last I just get nothing
So why should I pay for it?? Better relax with my life
Shut up with those who have any comment with my style like this
I no need any one give me comment about my life
If you want to join me I very welcome, if you try to change me
Please fuck off to my life…don’t act like you’re very pro
Actually you just same with me…you just nothing
Yes~ tomorrow sis wanna drive me go to college for hang up my assignment
After that shopping at 1st avenue…then have my KOREA BBQ as my dinner
Long time din make KOREA BBQ at home dee…quite miss it
Actually tomorrow I have plan for eat tuitt fruitt de
But, I have to rush back to butterwort for prepare KOREA BBQ
Left 3 days more…siao kia baobei coming back soon ady
Miss him kao lat kao lat de…faster come back lar…
Haha~

没有评论:

发表评论