2011年5月25日星期三

Miss you all…

Hi my babe!!Want to say hi to everyone
Since I’m busy with my assignments and my presentation
Just finish my mid-term exam for last week and also yesterday
Kinder hard for it…but I still can handle it
Fuyoh~really become panda eye jor…because not enough time to sleep
Gila ady…as I have to notice it I just finish my mid-term
But still have a lot of things haven finish it…argh!!!
Damn tired man…but I totally miss you guys here
Today baobei have went to Bangkok for his studies trip dee
Actually I quit grudge him go de…but no choice
And this few days we seem get cool with each other jor…
Don’t know why hard to get it link from each other
Izzit I did it wrong? I don’t know…
Maybe we start to busy our new life, and he become more busy jor
Because of the post he handle
President of student council he more “boh eng”
I will miss you badly when you was not at here…take care yar
Plan to everything…cut my messy hair, do facial, shopping, take my new spect
Yea~have a great Korea BBQ…OMG!! It was totally nice…
When was my next movie day and sing k??Long time din go for sing k dee
Miss my sem 3….cause we always went to sing k
Since we don’t know where we want to spend it our time
I LOVE RED BOX so much~~best to the best
Just plan it on next Friday…hiak hiak…

没有评论:

发表评论