2011年8月27日星期六

Class reopens…

Finally today class was reopens, really not that mood to study yet

Since last night I just slept for 3 hours

Then 7am receive wei geh phone call

OMG!!!So early

After wake up I just going for prepare…

Today 1st day might be formal wear…argh!!

I hate formal wear; because I even have a pair of shoe that really match my leg

That’s why I will be cacat every time when I wear it formal

My leg sure will pain like hell

8smtg wei come my house drive me as usual

Haizz…gonna to start my new sem

It really makes me scare for it...

Wohoo~first day ady get my 1st assignment…OMG!!!

How come like that…haiz!!

Somemore that is group assignment, I hate group assignment

What can I do is just accept it…I gonna be zombie this sem

Today I’m so happy cause mr.JOHNNY says me

Today I look so pretty,hahaha~so sweet

I love him so much…haha

1st day means my evil life will start from today…

Argh!!!argh~~~

没有评论:

发表评论