2011年8月25日星期四

Sabah trip day one…(20/7/2011)

playing poker=)

with my baby lamb=)

baby lamb=)

khai shen,carynn,li tying and gan

OMG!!!

=)


AK6026
take one#

take 2#

korean style=)hahahah

i like this pic so much=)

waiting for check in

before going to airport

nice view rite???wohoo~~

finally SABAH~i'm coming

What I have to share with all of your is my trip at SABAH
Although I’m lazy to upload my blog, but I still want to share it
Hahaha….
First day of my trip, hope I have a safety journey…
5 in the morning I have to wake up and prepare dee
Then 6am went to CL house drive her,
After that go penang drive GAN and KAI SHEN
Thanks sis wake up early and drive us to airport…love you so much
haha…around 8 smtg we have arrival penang airport
Check in then waiting for our flight…AK6026
hahaha…so excited neh
But unfortunate my ear was pain cause of the flight…
ish~ uncomfortable man!!!
3 hours flight finally arrival SABAH kota kinabalu….
Hahah…our classmate rozalia ady waiting us at KKIA
Then she drive us to our hotel…located at KK TIMES SQUARE
Check In, settle down all then go for our 1st lunch at there
The food quite nice…hahah
After that we have walk around there, take picture…
Fun!!!At night we have play poker at our room
Cause do nothing, tmr only go mari-mari cultural village
Today just rest…hahah


没有评论:

发表评论