2011年8月27日星期六

Thanks GOD is Friday..

is me....

Finally today is Friday, yes!!

I have date mr.SURESH, jack and wei

Went to mr.SURESH house play squash, gym, sauna and swimming

haha~long time didn’t meet up with mr.SURESH dee

He looks fit than before dee…haha

After that I have meet up with my dears, yong and ming

We lepak at mamak for gossip others…hahah

So bad lar…non-stop laughing at mamak store

OMG!!!

Suddenly something happened with wei’s car

Alarm problem…SHIT!!

What happened with her car, we try and try…

but still same with the alarm non-stop noise at there

argh!!!!

Luckily two guys walk around us and ask izzit alarm problem

OMG!!Thanks GOD

They help us, and finally get it…no more noise

Haha~ thanks a lot

Hohoho…don’t know someone fall to the guy neh…

She tergila-gila with the guy…

No need guess it ady, knows you get “sot” by that guy lar…

Hahaah~bad bad lar you…

But I can’t deny it his face quite same with DAVID TAO lur…

Especially when he smile…OMG!!!

I just know it I can sleep without DA JIE

She goes to KAY ELLE dee!!!

I will miss her although it just 2D1N

Same as when I go to SABAH she is not around me…I totally home sick…

Ish~~that’s why I can’t face the big problem…

Going to buy a squash racquet…haha

Haiz…mummy going to spend a lot money pulak when classes reopen

My fees, this lar that lar

Then she will start nag at me dee

Fulamak…that time maybe I will find some place to hide myself

没有评论:

发表评论