2011年9月9日星期五

Celebration REGINE 21st birthday

deng~deng~deng~hello kitty birthday cake just for her=)

me and sis=)


yaya,nichole and regine
make a wish=)


nichole=)

photoshotting by ??
nom~nom~nom~


hmm~~

yummy~
yaya and nichole=)
Haha~ today was 22 of AUG 2011…and it is my lovely sis REGINE b’day
Nichole and I plan to have given her a surprise
Erm…how was the surprise leh??? Just guess it
1st we plan to have a simple dinner with her then only have given her surprise
Hiak hiak…we went to MIZY BISTRO for her birthday dinner
Since sis like the mushroom shop…hehe
It is 1st time I went there, it not bad…for me it was very relax
Enjoy our great meal and funny and friendly waiter…ahahaha
After finish our dish we have ask for take it out our birthday
They are very nice and friendly waiter start to sing a birthday song with take out the cake
Happy birthday to you~ happy birthday to you~ happy birthday to REGINE
Happy birthday to you~yeah!!!
Finally…you’re 21st years old…haha
I think you’re get shock rite? Very nice cake as you wants
Hope you will remember it how special your 21st birthday cake
And I’m very enjoy too together with girl, NICHOLE OOI and YAYA OOI
Anyway happy birthday my lovely sis…love you…muackzzz




没有评论:

发表评论