2012年4月10日星期二

Exam week…(12/03/2012)

WTH!! Kinda hate exam week, because exam make me crazy
But just for three days,hahaha
I’m under stress leh, what I should do for next I also have got no idea ady
My mind totally out of control, and stuck
Hate!!! As a student must face this kind of stuff
Haizzzz~~
1st paper for today, hope everything will be okay
Having lunch with my classmate kais hen
Have joke and finally I have ate my lunch under the tree
Long long time ago din goes there ate…
Kai shen says I always cant finish the food that I order
Although it just abit and I cant finish it
Keep on says me waste food, so stupid him
Hahhaa~ anyway I will try my best next time
After have our lunch, then we continue our revision
One and half hour left, but my mind still flies around
My face look like “kin jiong” but actually I’m not
Shit!!!
Omg~~ stupid calculation I totally don’t know how to ans the question
Well, I will pass then enuf for mii
Still have two papers to goes
Good luck for tmr paper…hiak hiak

没有评论:

发表评论