2012年4月10日星期二

Last paper…woohoo~~ (14/03/2012)

Finally today last day last paper ady…

Gosh~~how come the question sooooo~~

I have ans all I know I wrote it into the paper…my mind blank when I saw the question

Common sense lar~~~hahaha

But I feel dispointed with my HRM paper…although this is the last paper

My classmate very happy, but I’m not that really happy

After exam we plan for lunch after go for movie

But someone jealous with me…and we start to argue

Pek cek!!! If I ask you go izzit you can go?

What the hell lar…hello!! I’m the one feeling down kay

I just find some fun with them only…tired

After have my lunch with darlings at KIM GARY

I feel better ady, because they bring me joke all the time

Hahahaha…

After lunch, yea!! Movie time~~ JOHN CARTER

WowWW~ such a nice movie…like it

Thanks jian acc me waiting bus, that time was raining

Thankssss…

没有评论:

发表评论