2009年7月6日星期一

bored

god help me~~
today is really bored lah~
yesterday i call my sis set me alarms 4.30
coz i wan wake up and do my things~
thn after 4.30 the alarms ring it
but i din wake up~
coz i very tired
ring agian at 6.30~
i tell myself cant continue my sleep agian
thn i wake up and take a bath~
after tat i when to skul~
before go to skul i go and see my hp
hv one msg
tat msg from yong
she say to me she din go to skul today
when i see tat i fell very bored ady~
coz in the class no ppl san kap siao v me~
after reach skul i feel so lonely
thn i sit on my place~
opps~~oh no
today is monday
we all wanna go to perhimpunan
walao eh~sien nia
but is ok lar,coz today no feel very hot
after perhimpunan we continue our lessons
yong din come to skul
so i also din go to canteen when break time~
thn i go to libaray to find some book to read
today every time everwhere i jz one person only
feel damm lonely
go tnt also one person only~
yong din go tnt too
tis feel is so scare lar~
yong ar~
u din accompany me i feel so bored neh~
bo lu zhor siao can die d u noe?
haha~(vomiting)

没有评论:

发表评论