2010年4月6日星期二

tired

today feel quite tired,because every days gonna do the same things
my college life just going to start only,but I ady feel very tired
omg~today ferry many people,somemore cant get a sit
hehe~meet ms kajari again at peneng jetty
suddenly Catherine send mii a msg and ask mii wan go take lunch together
thn I just ask cheng tell her,i wanna to going back after class
sry lar wei,next time I treat u back har~
because really feel very tired~
no mood at all dunno why my mood get very down today
waseh~
coincident we meet with JENNY,KH,RAM,MEI SIN,and also TIEK WEI at peneng jetty
thn we change our hp number each other~
after that we start our gossip and get very funny on ferry~
really we very bad just know each other only
we ady start to our gossip~charm lar
haha~I think maybe we would buildup one butterworth geng once a day

没有评论:

发表评论