2010年8月2日星期一

super duper f semester break

this hair style is better for me

tai lou with sis regine


mii~carynn here




super duper tam chiak d brother



just for your=)

wa beh ki siao liao lar~i hate semester break
everyday stay at home going to ki siao ady~
i wan go back to my college life
i hate sem break,normally 2 week enough for me d
but thn sem break 3 week leh
everyday do the same things
after wake up take a bath and dunno wat i should do d
just my brain start to jam at there~
i hate sem break~yak
today after woke up i help my mummy do some house keeping
thn i cook myself for my lunch~
qiute pity geh~
wow~i felt very happy about that around 6pm smtg
mummy suddenly phone me and ask me dinner together
finally can go out d~aboh thn i will ki siao d~
thanks mummy ask me dinner together
auto-city seoul garden~~yuppy
before that mummy said go tao d
but luckly didnt go tao
if continune go tao, started from january until tis month
i ady go 6 times~kao lat lao lat










没有评论:

发表评论