2010年10月29日星期五

291010~~

my baobei birthday girl kino ong*

i love it so much=STARBUCKS=

fall in love with=VANILLA LATTE=


is me*love starbucks so much

Assignment due date (291010)
Day after day I just waiting for today
cause today was assignment due date
Wait for long time already,finally it was coming
Haha…actually my assignment had done already on yesterday
But I haven print out yet,cause I want to do my double checking
Fuyoh luckily last minute ms.kajari told me that
principle of management 1 question must mention roles
Haha~today can pass up already
And today morning mr. Johnny d class was cancel
Damn bored~~hais
Yea~today my another baobei birthday we plan to give her surprise
As she ask me yesterday how I know her birthday
I told her I know because u is my baobei
Haha~~KINO ONG happy birthday
Love you and wish your dream may become true
Keep in sexy and pretty
Muackzz~~
Today I wake up at 4 in the morning
cause I have to done my last checking for my assignment
during assignment week my face already look very “chan”
long time I didn’t do mask already
not enough time for me do such things
my skin was very dry and I just feel very ugly
somemore my panda eyes was come out already
yuck!!
Today I went to prangin mall
with DBM students and Alvin’s girlfriend
We went there for lunch~
After lunch I went to starbucks buy coffee for baobei
Actually I want drink yesterday d
Today finally I get it…hohoho
Happy nia~~
yeah~countdown just left 18 days
i very excited and look forward to that day coming soon
next week was Deepavali break
my Indian classmate was invited us go for their house
we just planning to go….

没有评论:

发表评论