2010年10月28日星期四

finally i done it

name tag of CL LIM,CARYNN LEE,CHEN WEI and KUHAN *

at the ferry*

waiting for the lift go downstair waiting weii*

i need it when i was doing my assignment =NESCAFE=


opps,tell you all a good new
haha~today i'm very happy leh
cause i already done my assignment on time
just waiting for print it out only
i thought today i wont done it already
but finally i done it
i already say it my word is my bond
so i must complete it on time
after done my assignment i start to do my stupid things
what is the stupid i do after done my assignment?
haha~sure that is sign in my facebook and reply comment
fuyoh~totally happy geh
and just one word can discribe my emotion
that is "syok"....
even though still got one more leadership assignment to go
but than already enough for me
thanks a lot for those help me in the assignment
without your maybe i wont finish as fast as like this
haha~anyway lar...thanks a lot
actually i didn't sleep 33 hours already
just because of i take a lot of NESCAFE lor
super duper active before lunch
cause i haven feel that i tired
when ms.kajari class i feel very tired
and my eye start to close it up
i just keep silent at the moment
somemore baobei say me emo agian lo
LOL~that is not emo kay?
i just feel tired and lazy to talk lar
siao eh mieh?emo~~
lastnight when i was doing my assignment
suddenly miss to someone that i cant unforgetable
and i felt scare,i try to asking myself
what i scare about it?izzit because alone?
actually sister and brother also together with me
why?who can tell me why?
at the moment i miss someone
actually i want to share all my things with him
but he was not a round me
i hope you know!i hope you know
i really miss you a lot
actually i feel very regret
because i had never ever say i love you with you
but now it was too late
when i want to say it,it will too late for me
i just want to told you now
i love you forever and ever

没有评论:

发表评论