2010年10月25日星期一

Happy Friday (221010)

old place"APEX COFFEE"

weii and mii

say three!!!

dear YONG

yong with weii

love with lemon

yea~

just you and mii


love lemon

Fuyoh today totally is my busy day and super duper tired
Cause of morning I goanna go to hospital to check up
Actually I make appointment with doctor is 9.30a.m.
But I reach GMC already 10 smtg
I just go to the lab and do my test
Same as before after doing my test want to wait for the report
Hias…I hate the moment when waiting for the report
Good news...yea, finally my illness was recover
No more bacteria, no more appointment with doctor
Feel happy
I feel very suffer when get this illness
Cause I need to take medical every times
But now I already recover
Hahaha….
Actually today is marketing mid-term exam
But we have to postpone until next Monday Dee
Cause of our presentation can’t finish on time
Yea~tonight go to old place “APEX” coffee
With my dear sister…yong and weii
Feel relax and happy when chat with them
Even though I feel tired but still energy full
Cause I have meet with my lovely sister

没有评论:

发表评论