2011年1月14日星期五

New semester reopen

Sienz…haiz, 2moro was new semester reopen
And also is the 1st day goes to class…
Actually today I have gone to college for waiting my result
But the result not yet come out and I just lepak at Penang
Haha~quite bored…
A whole morning just online at college and waiting for weii
Ishh~~finally can help ginn upload her photo at facebook d
Paiseh har,now only upload for you
Because I can found the time for update my facebook
Yesterday mummy force me go dye my hair
Yuck!!i don’t like the colour cause too bright
Actually I wanna to cut my hair become short seem like before d
But mummy not allow, she want me keep my hair until long
She likes to look for girl has a long hair….
Please lar mummy, now days girl no need keep long hair also pretty what
Why should I keep long hair? You know it was very hot neh!!
Mummy pleases lar!!Let me cut a bit short lar!!
Haha~actually today I fell very happy
Cause Kelvin said that after come back from semester break I slime jor
Haha~don’t just make me happy yar…
Anyway~thanks lar…actually I fat jor
Carynn=) is time for you to rest d
2moro is a new carynn~~good night ms.C

没有评论:

发表评论