2011年4月26日星期二

I’m 60% girlish
I like at least one shade of pink, I don’t like being messy
My belongings are organized
I don’t like rock music
I like wearing accessories
Bright colors amaze me
I comb my hair almost all a week
I bring my hand phone with me everywhere
I always wear perfume
I’m 10% boyish
I play video games
I like usher
I’m too lazy to do chores
I don’t like shopping unless it’s for me
I like being sweaty
I ‘m a bit rude
My friend almost 70% is guy
I ‘m 70%emo
I am crazy about the colour black
I sit at the corner
One side of my hair is covering one of my eyes
I like heavy metal rock music
I have problems in my life
I barely have fun
I barely go out with my folks or friends
I don’t talk too much ps: sometimes
I don’t have many friends
I’m 50%childish
I love to stare at the ceiling for ten minutes
I sleep with a stuff toy/pillow
I watch cartoons
I love to invent words only I understand
I sleep with turn on the light
My parents are the ones who choose my outfit
I’m scared of roller coasters
I like being with my family relatives
I take bubble baths
I like play with my toy “little dog”
(ps: just because of its is my birthday present)

没有评论:

发表评论