2011年5月25日星期三

Outing with my dear…

editing by carynn lee=)
yummy~great lunch man!!
i love SUSHI KING
SECRET RECIPE
i like it...waiting for my sushi
shooting by carynn LEE
is she scarlett GAN...my dear
Today is Friday,I suppose stay at home do my assignment dee
But let your guess what I have do for today Friday?
Haha~…….
OMG!!!i have go movie and shopping with my dear
Cause we have plan go for movie ady, and din work for it only
Finally today can enjoy ady…fuyoh
Just two of us…1st time we dating two people like this
Enjoy the time…we have watch fast and furious 5
Damn nice de…I like it so much….woahhh~~
After finish our movie, we have our lunch at SUSHI KING
Yea~long time din go for it ady, if sakea sushi more nice de
Haha~anyway just eat as our lunch
After finish our lunch we went to shopping for buying smtg
And take secret recipe at high tea….haha
So relax de, spend it a lot and get it what I want…
After that I accompany my dear go buy hand phone
Since she say want change her hand phone d
She gets it SAMSUNG GALAXY SL
Quite nice de…haha
She also spends it a lot for it…finally we fulfill it and went back to home
Aha~today totally happy de, have a nice movie and nice meal
Thanks dear today accompany me
Really de relax….thanks so much
muahahahaxx

没有评论:

发表评论