2011年5月18日星期三

Time….

gosh~~see!my cacat face...omg!!

I need more time to rest….argh!!!Headache~~~
Again wake late, 1.30pm…ish~~
Please allow me…because today was weask day and no class for today
Keep laying at my bad, what are you doing at here CARYNN LEE?
You suppose wake at 9.30a.m and get ready do your revision
But now you still lay at your bad for what?? I asked it myself
Sometimes I just want take it about 15min for laying or rest
But the time would not allow me do it such things
Suddenly no mood for me to study…tired~~
Tomorrow mid-term again…I’m going to breakdown
Okay….start from tomorrow, I need close myself inside the room
No online, no movie, no hang out, no sms
Until my assignment due date only I can do it such things
Damn!!
Tomorrow macroeconomic and organizational behavior mid-term
Don’t care anymore
Tomorrow no matter how I must answer the entire question
Therefore I din sleep for tonight just prepare for tomorrow
What I paid it and I must get it what I want
CARYNN LEE remember it trust yourself
Everything will be okay…
Hope the time just stop for this moment
Because I can spend for more times to done it my things
And also have a nice and great rest…

没有评论:

发表评论