2012年4月10日星期二

TIRED…

gosh!!my face T.T

from someone...wohoo~~

two colour ady....what the hell!!

GER~~~ I want faint on the sport… get sun burn plus my face is totally black
WTH!!! Pek cek…after I bek home everyone are keep on talking about my skin colour
Plus I get scold by mummy…ish~~
Totally I have got no idea, and I try my best to cure my skin ady
I know it could take half year to be fair….SOB!!!
After back from leadership camp rozalia and me went to subway for enjoy our meal
Really cant stand for it ady, everyday eat that kind of food…celaka lar
Hot and spicy in the early morning, izzit carzy or what??
Take my breakfast like get bully… hey! I’m the persone who guide a student
Why I seem get worst then them??? I really not understand
Thanks for someone treat me eat HAAGEN-DAZS
I just saja say it out only but he really bought for me
Ask me use my own money buy 1st then when we meet up only pay me back
He say he know I’m very tired and I keep on complain with him…
Hahaha~ thanks for my babe accompany me back to butterworth
And help me carry my hand luggage, I know it is heavy
Thanks a lot babe!!!

没有评论:

发表评论