2012年6月1日星期五

Finally....31052012

Finally done my assignment ady...
Finally I can rest, do whatever I want
Well,I can go for shopping,movie,hang out with friend
Hiking,sing k and so and so
Since this semester started I really get into stress condition
Tis semester really killing me....
Assignment week plus midterm week
Assignment going to submit after one week of the midterm exam
I really run out of myself, my my blank
That time I was thinking and worry my midterm exam
Put assignment a side, the time quite near
And I was like what the hell? Why time pass so fast
I ever step to next and the day was going fast
Imma crazy for three weeks and the end I can relax ady
Thanks everything....trust myself.
IDC,must rest till I feel enuf...
Lot of entertainment are waiting for me...
Here we go...nyahahah

没有评论:

发表评论